This policy was last updated on May 24, 2018.
222 Purchase Street
10580 RYE, New York
Ph. + 1 (914) 967 2957
We are responsible for the treatment in relation to the personal data processed in accordance with this policy (except in the case that this policy specifies otherwise) and owners of the data files.
- You are our customer or supplier.
- You use or acquire our products or services.
- You work for one of our clients or suppliers or for someone who uses or acquires our products or services.
- You are someone (or work for someone) to whom we want to sell or publicize our products or services. In this case, we may have obtained your information directly from you (for example, through our website or at a fair or exhibition) or from another source.
We may process personal data about you that we have obtained from you or from another source. The personal data about you that we process may include the information indicated below:
- Your personal information.
We may process your personal information, such as:
- Your name.
- Who you work for and your role or department.
- Your address, telephone number, email address or other contact information (this information may refer to your work or to you personally, depending on the nature of our relationship with you or the person for whom you work).
- Information we obtain from communications with us.
We may process information that we obtain when communicating with you, such as:
- Information about you that you give us when you contact us by phone, email, through our website, social media, or otherwise.
- Information that you give us or that we obtain when you use our website, obtain or subscribe to products or services, provide us with products or services, ask about a product, place an order, participate in a contest, promotion or survey, or contact with us to report a problem, or do any of these things on behalf of the person for whom you work.
- Information regarding our relationships with you or the person for whom you work
We may process information regarding our relationships with you or the person for whom you work, such as:
- Information regarding the transactions that you or the person for whom you work makes with us (for example, information about products or services that we have provided to you or to the person for whom you work or that we have obtained from you or from the person for whom you work).
- Other information about you that we need to process to enter into or execute a contract with you or the person for whom you work (for example, information about your ability to work and information obtained from entities that offer credit references, if this is necessary in order to carry out the pertinent verifications in relation to the contracts with you or another person for whom you work or with whom you have a relationship of another nature).
- Information about events to which you or people related to you are invited, and your preferences and personal information to the extent that such information is relevant to organize and manage these events.
- Information about you that you give us or that we otherwise obtain when you visit us (for example, if you sign in or we videotape you while you visit us or give us your vehicle registration information).
- Technical information, such as the Internet Protocol (IP) address that has been used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone settings, types and versions of the plugins of the browser, operating system and platform.
- Information about your visit, such as URLs (uniform resource locators), clickstream information (traffic) to and from our website, (including time and date), products you have searched or viewed, times page response, download errors, duration of visits to certain pages, information about the interaction with the pages (such as scrolling, clicking and hovering over something), methods used to navigate outside the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number or social media account used to connect with our customer service team.
We can process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Sign and execute contracts with you or the person for whom you work.
- Provide products and services to customers or other users of such products and services.
- Obtain products and services from suppliers.
- Manage and administer our relationships with customers, suppliers and other users of our products and services.
- Where you or the person for whom you work could be the corresponding client, user or supplier of products or services for these purposes.
To the extent legally permitted, to advertise and market and provide you with information about our products and services. This can be done through direct marketing communications (such as emails) or phone calls. This includes suggestions and recommendations about products and services that could interest you or the person for whom you work, according to the preferences that you have indicated, where appropriate.
To administer our website in accordance with our terms and for internal operations, including problem solving and data analysis, testing, research, and for statistical and survey purposes.
To improve our website and to ensure that content is presented in the most appropriate way for you and your computer.
To keep our website and other systems safe and secure.
To measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we provide to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising.
The corresponding third parties, including:
Our business partners, clients, suppliers and subcontractors for the execution of any contract that we formalize or other relationships that we have in the normal course of operations with you or the person for whom you work.
Our auditors, legal advisers and other professional advisers or service providers.
Entities that offer credit references in order to assess your credit score in the context of entering into a contract with you or the person for whom you work.
In relation to information obtained through our website:
Our advertisers and ad networks that need the data to choose and serve relevant ads to you and others. We do not disclose information about specific people to our advertisers, but we do provide aggregated information about our users. We may also use such aggregated information to help advertisers reach their target audience. We may use the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to fulfill the wishes of our advertisers by displaying your ad to that target audience and in accordance with the cookie section of this policy.
Analytics and search engine providers (including A / B testing tools) that help us improve and optimize our site, in accordance with the cookies section of this policy.
We may disclose your personal data to third parties:
If a third party acquires or acquires all or a substantial part of our assets, in which case the personal data that said substantial part has about its clients will be one of the transferred assets.
If we are required to disclose or share your personal data to fulfill a legal obligation or to enforce or apply our terms of supply and other agreements with you; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Ricoh, its customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations with the aim of avoiding fraud and reducing credit risk.
The legal basis on which we process your personal data is as follows:
When it is necessary to obtain your prior consent for the treatment, we will obtain your consent and will rely on it in relation to the treatment in question (see below how to withdraw your consent at any time).
In any other case, we will treat your personal data when the treatment is necessary:
- For the execution of a contract to which you are a party or to take measures at your request before formalizing said contract.
To fulfill a legal obligation that affects us.
For the fulfillment of our legitimate interests or those of another person, only in circumstances in which said legitimate interests are not overridden by their interests or fundamental rights and freedoms to the protection of personal data (most of the cases in which we treat your data personal regarding a relationship we have with the person for whom you work will belong to this category).
The data that we process in relation to you could be transferred or stored outside the European Economic Area (EEA), in a place that may not have an equivalent data protection law. They can also be treated by staff located outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers. This includes personnel involved, among other things, in the delivery of orders, the processing of payment information and the provision of support services.
All personal data we process is stored securely. All payment transactions will be encrypted using the appropriate technology. When we have provided (or you have chosen) a password that allows you to access certain parts of our website or systems, you will be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of that password. We ask that you do not share the password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information over the Internet is not entirely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data that is transmitted to our website and any transmission is done at your own risk and expense. Once we have received the information, we will use strict procedures and security measures to prevent unauthorized access.
We only process personal data for the period of time necessary for the purpose or purposes for which it was originally collected. They will subsequently be deleted or archived, except to the extent that we need them to continue treating them to fulfill the legal obligations that correspond to us or for other legitimate and legal purposes.
You have the following rights in relation to the personal data that we process about you:
You can request access to the personal data in question (see the section on how to exercise your right of access to your personal data, below).
You can request that the incorrect personal data that we treat be rectified.
In certain circumstances (normally when you have provided the personal data and we no longer need to process it), you can request that we delete the personal data in question.
If we process personal data relating to you based on the prior consent you have given for said treatment, you can withdraw the consent at any time, and from that moment the treatment in question will end.
If you have a complaint about the processing of your personal data that we have made, you can contact us.
You can withdraw your consent to the corresponding processing of personal data:
Sending us an email through our contact form.
You can exercise your right of access to your personal data:
Sending us an email through our contact form.
Please note that we may need to ask you for more information to confirm your identity before giving you the requested information.